Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Reason to Carry A Laptop


























































































Finally people have realized that the bag carrying your laptop doesn't have to be all about the function. I have been searching for months to find a bag that doesn't make me look like an IP Tech. Finally some bags I would make excuses to wear. Check out TempleBags.com. They're an American company that uses WWII era fabrics to make their bags. Re-using cloth and being environmentally conscious is pretty cool I guess. Also saddlebackleather.com is a company that makes bags that will last forever. Check out etsy.com for some people with a fresh take on carrying your computer.

1 comment:

  1. I bought a bag similar to the first one today! But it's a little more feminine! I'm loving the military twist :)

    ReplyDelete